Price: $14.99
Temporarily Out of Stock - Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Qty:
Item #: CF-P67019
UPC / ISBN: 713419670190
 

Product Description

With a unique world map shape and bright silver finish, this Bring the World His Truth Necklace is for those who love Christ and this beautiful earth. It is perfect gift for any missionary or earth-loving friend. It also makes a subtle gift for missionary moms who want to celebrate their missionary's service. 

Fun Facts About Earth! 

  • The earth is said to be 4.6 billion years old
  • The highest point is Mt. Everest and the lowest is the Dead Sea
  • The earth's surface is 70% water, while we live on the other 30%
  • Our world population is 7.46 billion

Compare Similar Items

Customers Also Purchased

Cursive CTR Ring

Cursive CTR Ring

(30)

Price: $9.99

Sister Missionary Ring

Sister Missionary Ring

(19)

Price: $24.99