- Do you sometimes wonder what is and isn't Church doctrine?
- Have you heard something unsettling about Church history and wanted to know if it's true?
- Do you want to deepen your study on a gospel topic but don't know where to look other than Google?
- Do you seek to reconcile how to follow modern yet mortal prophets?
- If you said yes to any of these questions, then you are a latter-day seeker.
The purpose of this timely book is to aid you by providing essential skills to seek learning by study and faith. These chapters don't tell you what to think, but help you figure out how to think. The book aims to increase your capacity to be a disciple-scholar. Using relevant doctrinal and historical examples—coupled with engaging visuals and approaches—each chapter teaches models, steps, and frameworks to help you learn by study and faith.