Creative and unique LDS Primary Talks that teach topics of interest for young Latter-Day Saints. Simple rhyming verses make these talks fun to listen to and great teaching tools. The fun visuals ensure attention of those listening to the talks.
Talks That Teach Volume 2 is full of creative Primary Talks for Kids designed to teach topics of interest. Your Primary Child will have fun helping you with these 5 simple steps to creating a fun and easy to give Primary Talk.
- 1. Copy the pages needed for your talk
- 2. Color picture
- 3. Cut out each picture along outside lines
- 4. Mount on a piece of construction paper or colored cardstock.
- 5. Cut the corresponding written part of talk and mount on back of matching picture. Laminate for durability.
- Remember to be Reverent
- The Book of Mormon
- The Anti-Nephi-Lehies (The People of Ammon)
- Abinadi: A Witness of Christ
- King Benjamin: Kindness & Love
- Our Bishopric