The Old Testament Family Reader will help you and your family learn about and discuss the stories, lessons, and doctrine of the Old Testament, drawing you closer together as a family and closer to Christ, Jehovah of the Old Testament. This format suited for every age and stage of life makes meaningful scripture study an attainable goal for every family:
- Offers five-minute study opportunities for busy families with kids of all ages.
- Divides the Old Testament into brief, chronological sections and includes select portions of the books of Moses and Abraham.
- Teaches essential doctrine and shares beloved stories of the Old Testament in short discussable passages.
- Uses the actual scriptural text and recognizable verse/column format.
- Invites discussion with conversation-provoking questions.
- Enhances your learning experience with original illustrations throughout the book.
This book offers your family a simple yet meaningful way to learn more about the Old Testament. You will love how manageable, enjoyable, and enlightening Old Testament family scripture study can be!